Nature Inspiration Week 3

 Nature

I've been cooped up inside my room, stressed over work and school, and keep forgetting to go outside and take walks. Being outside in nature is what boosts my mood and it's one of my biggest inspirations. Somebody in our class talked about seeing patterns and design in nature which resonated with me. I went to Half Moon Bay over the summer break and I saw these patterns on rocks that really intrigued me.



Questions run through my mind, like did the waves make these patterns? Could water be that powerful? or what else made these impressions on these rocks?





I live near Golden Gate Park and these are pictures of plants and flowers that I took at Botanical Garden and around my neighborhood. Its so fun to see all the combinations of colors and patterns. I'm also planning to do studies with watercolors and color pencils of these plants when I have the time.  



Comments